1 Carolina Panthers- QB Cam Newton, Auburn
The Panthers get a big, athletic quarterback to lead their team next season.
2. Denver Broncos- DT Marcell Dareus, Alabama
Denver strengthens up the interior defensive line with Marcell Dareus.
3. Buffalo Bills- OLB Von Miller, Texas A&M
No quarterback for Buffalo here. They’re going to go with the pass rusher out of Texas A&M to add a big boost to the defense.
4. Cincinnati Bengals- WR A.J. Green, Georgia
Cincy won’t pass up the best wide receiver prospect in the draft. He will replace either T.O. or Chad Johnson, whichever one leaves first.
5. Arizona Cardinals- QB Blaine Gabbert, Missouri
Arizona won’t pass on a franchise quarterback here. They can’t afford to have John Skelton starting for them next season.
6. Cleveland Browns- WR Julio Jones, Alabama
Cleveland brings in a new number one wideout to give Colt McCoy a dangerous weapon.
7. San Francisco 49ers- CB Patrick Peterson, Louisiana State
The 49ers add a great talent to their secondary in Patrick Peterson.
8. Tennessee Titans- QB Jake Locker, Washington
This would be a surprise pick, but I think the Titans organization likes him enough to take him here.
9. Dallas Cowboys- OT Tyron Smith, Southern California
Dallas gives Romo more protection with Smith who will ultimately replace Marc Columbo.
10. Washington Redskins- OLB Robert Quinn, North Carolina
Quinn is a great player who will be a big upgrade at outside linebacker for Washington.
11. Houston Texans- CB Prince Amukamara, Nebraska
Houston needs a shut-down corner to improve their sub-par secondary.
12. Minnesota Vikings- DT Cameron Jordan, California
Minnesota has to find a replacement for Pat Williams and apparently they are very high on Cameron Jordan.
13. Detroit Lions- CB Jimmy Smith, Colorado
The Lions seem interested in selecting a cornerback and Smith would be a huge improvement to their secondary.
14. St. Louis Rams- DT Nick Fairley, Auburn
If he somehow fell this far, then there is no doubt that St. Louis would gladly take him.
15. Miami Dolphins- RB Mark Ingram, Alabama
Ricky Williams and Ronnie Brown aren’t the players that they used to be. It’s time to find a long-term solution at running back.
16. Jacksonville Jaguars- DE Aldon Smith, Missouri
Smith would be a great fit in the Jaguars defense and would be a steal here.
17. New England Patriots- DE J.J. Watt, Wisconsin
Watt fits perfectly in a 3-4 defense and was an absolute beast for the Badgers last season.
18. San Diego Chargers- DT Muhammad Wilkerson, Temple
The Chargers need to shore up the defensive line and that’s what they’ll do in selecting Wilkerson.
19. New York Giants- OG Mike Pouncey, Florida
If Pouncey were to fall to the Giants, then I’m sure they would take him. They need offensive line help badly and Pouncey would be a starter for a long time.
20. Tampa Bay Buccaneers- DE Ryan Kerrigan, Purdue
Kerrigan fits well in Tampa Bay’s defense and is one of the best pass rushers in the draft.
21. Kansas City Chiefs- OT Anthony Castonzo, Boston College
Branden Albert doesn’t seem like the starter at left tackle. The Chiefs must find a true left tackle to protect QB Matt Cassel.
22. Indianapolis Colts- OT Nate Solder, Colorado
The Colts need to keep Manning off his back and they did a terrible job of doing that last season. Solder is a great all-around lineman and would be a big steal here.
23. Philadelphia Eagles- DT Corey Liuget, Illinois
The Eagles are most likely going to go with defense here and Liuget is a big 300 lbs. defensive tackle and would be a steal to get him this late in the first round.
24. New Orleans Saints- DT Marvin Austin, North Carolina
Austin is a guy who has been moving up on draft boards and I think New Orleans will surprise a lot of people and take him at 24.
25. Seattle Seahawks- OT Derek Sherrod, Mississippi State
Seattle really needs to find a long-term fix at tackle and Sherrod will be just that.
26. Baltimore Ravens- OT Gabe Carimi, Wisconsin
Michael Oher struggled at left tackle last year so I think they’ll bring in Carimi to battle for that spot or to start at right tackle if they have enough faith in Oher protecting Flacco’s blind side.
27. Atlanta Falcons- WR Torrey Smith, Maryland
Atlanta is interested in bringing in a deep threat like Smith who can stretch the field.
28. New England Patriots- OLB Justin Houston, Georgia
New England adds another young talent on their defense here.
29. Chicago Bears- DE Da’Quan Bowers, Clemson
The Bears steal Bowers here and save him from his free fall, adding a fantastic player when he’s healthy.
30. New York Jets- NT Phil Taylor, Baylor
Phil Taylor will replace Kris Jenkins at nose tackle although it will be a bit of a reach.
31. Pittsburgh Steelers- CB Aaron Williams, Texas
Aaron Williams will be a huge boost to the Steelers secondary. Ike Taylor is set to become a free agent and Bryant McFadden isn’t a true starting corner by any means. Cornerback must be addressed in the first round.
32. Green Bay Packers- DT Christian Ballard, Iowa
Green Bay will go with the best available player and I believe that will be Christian Ballad over Adrian Clayborn.
Please leave any comments or questions you have for me.