It's draft day so I figure I'd take a shot at a mock draft for this year. Hopefully it's better than the one I did last year.
1. Indianapolis Colts- QB Andrew Luck
It's already a done deal.
2. Washington Redskins- QB Robert Griffin III
It's basically a done deal.
3. Minnesota Vikings- OT Matt Kalil
The Vikings give Ponder some protection with a franchise left tackle.
4. Cleveland Browns- RB Trent Richardson
The Browns add a great piece to their mediocre at best offense.
5. Tampa Bay Buccaneers- WR Justin Blackmon
Tampa adds another talented wide receiver to put across from Vincent Jackson.
6. St. Louis Rams- CB Morris Claiborne
The Rams add a corner to play opposite Corteland Finnegan.
7. Jacksonville Jaguars- CB Stephon Gilmore
It's a reach, but apparently Jacksonville likes him enough to take him here.
8. Miami Dolphins- QB Ryan Tannehill
The Dolphins get a good quarterback with plenty of potential.
9. Carolina Panthers- DT Fletcher Cox
Carolina needs defensive line help, and Cox would greatly improve the unit.
10. Buffalo Bills- OT Riley Reiff
The Bills add Reiff to help shore up the offensive line.
11. Kansas City Chiefs- DT Dontari Poe
The Chiefs need a strong force in the middle of their defensive line.
12. Seattle Seahawks- ILB Luke Kuechly
Seattle gets a great value pick here, and they'll find a way to use him in their defense.
13. Arizona Cardinals- WR Michael Floyd
Arizona gives Kolb another weapon here.
14. Dallas Cowboys- S Mark Barron
Dallas takes a great safety to improve a secondary that has added more pieces in free agency.
15. Philadelphia Eagles- DE Quinton Coples
Coples is a great value pick this far back in the first round.
16. New York Jets- OLB Melvin Ingram
The Jets are interested in Ingram, and he would be a great pass rusher on that defense.
17. Cincinnati Bengals- CB Janoris Jenkins
Cincy gambles on the troubled, but talented corner here.
18. San Diegeo Chargers- G David DeCastro
San Diego improves their offensive line with the Stanford guard.
19. Chicago Bears- OT Jonathan Martin
The Bears need help on the O Line and Martin would be a good fit here.
20. Tennessee Titans- CB Dre Kirkpatrick
The Titans need a corner after losing Finnegan in free agency.
21. Cincinnati Bengals- WR Kendall Wright
Cincy adds an offensive weapon to put across from A.J. Green.
22. Cleveland Browns- WR Stephen Hill
The Browns add a speedster to help Colt McCoy out in the passing game.
23. Detroit Lions- OLB Whitney Mercilus
Detroit picks a great pass rusher to improve an already solid defense.
24. Pittsburgh Steelers- ILB Dont'a Hightower
Pittsburgh released Farrior, so they take Hightower here to fill that void.
25. Denver Broncos- DT Michael Brockers
He would be a steal to get here and the Broncos would gladly take him.
26. Houston Texans- T/G Cordy Glenn
Houston needs O Line help especially after releasing Eric Winston.
27. New England Patriots- OLB Chandler Jones
The Patriots like him a lot and if he's here there is no doubt that they will take him.
28. Green Bay Packers- DE Nick Perry
The Packers usually take the best player available and at this point in the draft, they would have to go with Nick Perry.
29. Baltimore Ravens- C Peter Konz
Konz is a good, versatile lineman who will strengthen the Ravens interior O Line.
30. San Francisco 49ers- OLB Courtney Upshaw
The 49ers add another piece to their great defense.
31. New England Patriots- S Harrison Smith
The Patriots also like him, and they will take him here if they don't trade this pick.
32. New York Giants- RB Doug Martin
Their running game struggled and they lost Brandon Jacobs. With no other glaring needs, Martin would be a good pick here.