Before we start with the trivia, here is some news:
Matt Hardy might be on the way out of the WWE. The WWE sent him home from their European trip. There is talk that he will be leaving and eventually joining his brother, Jeff in TNA.
Chris Jericho’s contract expires soon. No one is saying if he has signed a new contract.
TNA’s tag team 3D (Brother Ray and Brother Bubba) contract has expired, yet they are still working on a day-to-day basis for the company.
Jerry Lawler’s Memphis Championship Wrestling has ended.
Mike Shaw, who performed under the name of Bastion Booger in the WWE died of a heart attack. He was 53.
Now its trivia time!! I will do it from time-to-time, giving 1 point for each correct answer. Good Luck.
1. In which States was WrestleMania 2 held? (You must answer it correctly no partial credit.)
2. Can You name the venues of WrestleMania 2? (You must get it correctly no partial credit.)
3. In what year did Vince McMahon purchase the WWF?
4. Who was the first ECW Champion?
5. Who were "The New Midnight Express"?
6. Who were "X-Factor?"
7. Which individual held the WWF/WWE Tag Team Titles the most combined days?
8. Who were the participants in the first ever mixed tag team match?
9. Who was the Blue Blazer?
Answer is Owen Hart and Dougvantyle got it correct.
10. When and were did The Rock say "If you smell what the Rock is cooking."