Hello everybody, and a belated Feliz Cinco de Mayo to you. I am so fortunate to live in an area that I feel has some really great Mexican food that I can take advantage and partake in.
I just wanted to drop a line and apologize for my not being around much of late. Things have changed a bit for me as I have got a small job that will keep me a little busier than normal, along with some volunteer work that will have me traveling throughout a local five county area here. Unrelated to that, over the next 12 months I’ll be frequently traveling both throughout Central California and the USA.
Bowling. Well, the winter seasons have all ended and I ended up with a 210 average in both leagues, but better yet we took second place in two leagues and made a lot of money. Putting the money aside, we had an absolute blast all year long and there’s a lot of good people there.
As for the Summer, I’m bowling in a Baseball league where at the end we take a party bus and have a reserved area for us at the AAA Sacramento River Cats game. Looking so forward to that.
I will also continue in the travel league where most of the matches will be on the road.
Uncle B.O.B.’s World Tour Stops. Man, has business picked up in this department, particularly for the next 12 months. The Gab is gonna visit some new places and some old standbys:
- Anaheim in June, where I have a state veterans convention and where I’ll take in an Angels ball game.
- L. A. in the fall to catch my son’s team.
- Las Vegas in February where I will be bowling once again in Nationals.
- South Florida in March.
- Upstate New York, where I will be attending my niece’s wedding. My wife and I are discussing what side trip to take: Niagara Falls or Boston, but I think she wants to see NYC. Trying to talk her out of that one.
- New Orleans is also on the docket as I will be attending a veterans national convention next Summer. Pray for me on this one…
And there is one more potentially in the mix, but we’re unsure of. Once again, back on the East Coast.
San Jose Sharks. Last night I watched an exciting triple overtime Game 4 in Nashville, and while the Sharks lost, man was that a great game and it had everything.
What last night told me was that the Sharks are fast skaters and have a lot of strength. It told me that in a best of three series, in which this has become that the Sharks have more than a punchers chance, but Pekka Rinne was unbelievable in goal last night and they are going to have to do better on the power play which wasn’t good last night.
Conclusion. Anyway, I just wanted to let you know what’s going on. I’ll be around. I have a few blogs ready to come out…