I don’t know if I have high expectations or what, but it’s time for me to vent:
- If you want to see why the rise of going to college on line, look no further than the stupidity running rampant on campus.
- Dear Fox Sports, you are making the same fucking mistakes that ESPN was making. Why are you hiring so many of the ESPN folks over there?
- Yo Harvey the Hurricane – YOU SUCK!!!
- Why does everything in Boxing have to end in controversy? And people wonder why almost nobody takes the “sport” seriously?
- Vontaze Burfict of the Cincinnati Bengals is facing a five-game “vacation” because of another questionable hit. Of course he’s appealing – and I have to wonder why the NFLPA is defending this clown at the expense of many other players out there that he has the potential to hurt. We talk about safety on the field and the NFL continues to employ this loose cannon? They deserve what they get. Stop worrying about the backlash and send a message that safety of ALL players trumps this guy.
- OK guys, Kevin Hart might be the nicest guy in the world, but the last place he has ANY business being is actually practicing with the L. A. Rams, who need as few distractions as possible.
- For a supposed sexy pick in the NFL this coming year, the Minnesota Vikings looked pretty bad against one of the worst teams in the NFL in the San Francisco 49ers. I mean all around bad on offense and defense, and as a Vikings fan who has been running smack at the Packer fans up here (and there are many), I’m very concerned. I don’t care that they won in the last second – that was 3rd string vs. third string.
- Matt Stafford got some insane deal in Detroit? I get it, it’s DETROIT, but did you have to overpay that much? Who were you bidding against? And oh yeah, Mike Greenberg, ripping Lion fans for being against it? Every excess dollar that Stafford takes is one dollar less that the team can use towards building the rest of the team.
- Ezekiel Eliiott is appealing his suspension today? Dude, what about this don’t you get? Own up, you did something ALLEGEDLY that the NFL is desperately afraid of backlash on, something that it took nearly three years to get over the last similar issue. Take the suspension, and move on. You’re only pissing more people off.
- As for the NFL regarding Elliott, I gotta ask – how quick on the trigger would you have been had Elliott been playing in oh, I don’t know, Jacksonville or Cleveland or Buffalo? Pretty freaking quick I’d bet. I get that it’s Dallas and Elliott is the latest media created superstar, but damn, can we just move on with him and this story?
- What in the world is going on with the Kansas City Royals? Is this true that they haven’t scored a single run in 43 innings?
College Football. Hey ESPN, could you be any more in the tank for what you want? We get it, you want Ohio State/Alabama. Now shut up and let it play out and for God’s sake, try not to influence shit along the way.
And speaking of Alabama, don’t they have some off the field issues they’re dealing with? Amazing how rarely that gets focused on.
Football. Reports came out somehow that Art Briles, he of the Baylor Bears, may actually get a job in Canada. Pump the brakes, he isn’t, and that’s good.