Sorry this was a day late, but here you go, starting with College Football:
- Texas A&M, what was that? I mean I know that the SEC has some pathetic defenses, but what you did on Sunday Night was beyond bad. And by the way, with TAMU up three touchdowns with eight minutes to go and they’re passing? How much time did that save UCLA? God-awful coaching there. I get stepping on their throats, but at what point do you at least try to run the ball and eat up clock?
- That other thud you heard? Yeah, that was the other shoe dropping on Florida State’s season when their QB went out for the season, and you can blame the O-Line for this one, so when they are playing in the small business toilet bowl in December probably in Shreveport or Nash-neck or whatever small town will host a four or five loss FSU team…look no further than special teams and O-Line.
- You know who is celebrating Florida States losses? USC. Right now they’re skating, but they can’t afford a single misstep because if they do, they won’t get to the playoffs.
- I wasn’t a Keyshawn Johnson fan when he played at USC and then later with the New York Props, but damn if I wasn’t impressed about what he did regarding his son’s utter lack of respect and lack of effort. Pulling your kid out of school to think about things (Nebraska) took major cajones, but even more impressive it seems that Keyshawn has become a grown ass man.
A whole generation of parents could learn a lesson from Keyshawn. I can’t believe I’m saying that…
- Hey NFL fans that are complaining about the Miami/Tampa game being changed to November, claiming to be worried about “16 games in a row”, did you assholes hear that this hurricane has significant potential to do serious Katina like damage and yet you want to squeeze a game in just before said hurricane may very well hit South Florida? You must be a special kind of stupid. Think before you fucking tweet you twats.
- Holy (bleep) Cleveland has now won 12 games in a row. The rest of the AL needs to be on notice, and if they continue this pace this week against the AL East…
- So somebody explain this to me – that Detroit/New York Brawl was two weeks ago and all major parties suspensions were dropped one game? I get that it attracted attention for MLB, but are you kidding me?
- Hey North Korea, you suck.
- Oh yeah, hey politicians, you suck too.
- And thirdly, a big FUCK YOU to the media who does nothing more than divide us. But then again, we should be grown up to make up our own minds without relying on shit-stirrers – but hey that’s how life works anymore, we’re too damn lazy to think for ourselves. Hey people, walk away from the TV and the News and demand better.
But here’s a special rant:
Tim Alexander, the UAB Football player who was paralyzed from a car wreck 10 years ago came back to walk the football out to midfield for the coin flip. This young man is an inspiration – but what I want to say is all these people in this world who are out there bitching and moaning about or wrapped up in their own silly little drama, never stopping to think people in this world who have it far worse, and overcome obstacles far greater than who likes them and who is talking shit, and all the other assorted non-sense.
Take a step back, stop thriving on your very poor imitation of “Real Housewives” or “Kar-trash-ians” and realize that for the most part you’ve got it pretty damn good. Stop acting like a bunch of blonde fucking trophy wives who have nothing better to do than gossip and move on with life. If you’ve got negativity, cut it out of your life – life is too much fun and its damn sure too short to be dealing with this non-sense.
This spinning chunk of rock would be so much better if drama went the way of the dodo bird.